Monday, September 24, 2018
Pearls of Wisdom 414
2. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
3. It's not what you look at matters, it's what you see.
4. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those we hold well.
5. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
6. Life is like a coin, we can spend it any way we wish, but we can only
spend it once.
7. It is not the length of life, but the depth of life that matters.
8. The great use of life is to spend it for something that will out last it.
9. Life is not a sum of what we are but what we yearn to be.
10. Live everyday as if it were your last, because one of these days it will be.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:49 PM