Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Pearls of Wisdom 413
religion gives man wisdom which is control.
2. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
3. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
4. I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
5. Try not to be a man of success, but rather try to become a man of values.
6. Failure is a success if we learn from it.
7. No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both,
he is twice blessed indeed.
8. The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing to get
along with people.
9. Let him know who would enjoy a good future, waste none of his present.
10. Men talk about killing time, while time is quietly killing them.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment