Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Pearls of Wisdom 412
2. Love does not dominate, it cultivates. Do all things with love.
3. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but hold hands.
4. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
5. If we judge people, we have no time to love.
6. What counts in making a happy relationships is not so much how compatible we are, but how we deal with incompatibility.
7. Let our religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair.
8. We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.
9. The saddest part of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than it gathers wisdom.
10. Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 7:10 AM