Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Sunday, May 06, 2018
Reformation of Family Life -- 2
These are summary of lecture series @ Islamic Center of Fremont, CA
by Mufti Muddassir Owais.
1. Bring those qualities in yourself that you want to see in your children.
2. Bring excellence of those qualities in yourself, become a role model.
This is an important and basic rule.
3. Take guidance from seerah of the Prophet (peace and blessings
4. Give lots of love, balance softness with reprimanding.
5. Make a lot of dua along with regular sadaqa, never ever despair.
6. Make dua at tahajjud time. Do nafl fast and make dua for your
children -- these are the times when duas are answered.
7. Give your children the proper Islamic environment.
8. Parents should respect each other and teach the children to
respect their parents, teachers, elders and each other.
9. Parents must never contradict each other.
10. Parents and teachers need to have a lot of patience.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment