Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Pearls of Wisdom 352
2. Wasted is the wealth which is not used in good.
3. Wasted is the knowledge which is not acted upon.
4. Wasted is the goodly advice which is ignored.
5. Wasted is the Mus'haf (copy of the Qur'an) which is not recited from.
6. Wasted is the heart which is firmly planted in the mud of this world.
7. Wasted is the life which has made no provision for the ultimate journey of the Akhira (next world).
8. How strange is the one who claims to know death's reality and yet can go on enjoying himself heedlessly.
9. How strange is the one who knows Reckoning to be true and yet goes on hoarding ceaselessly.
10. How strange is the one who believes in destiny and yet cries over the loss of that which is fleeting. [Othman radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 4:42 PM