2. If there is fear that even a tenth is haram, then our way is to leave the remaining nine-tenths, though they be halal.
3. Worldly honor may be through wealth, but heavenly honor is certainly through works.
4. Death -- A single word which contains within it every goodly advice.
5. Do not look at a man's prayers nor his fasts, rather, measure him by how well he deals with others, the compassion he shows his fellow men, his wisdom and his integrity.
6. No matter how correct it may be, one should still strengthen one's opinion through consulting people of knowledge. [Omar radi Allah anhu]