Friday, January 10, 2014
Pearls of Wisdom 345
2. Character is made by many noble deeds, but it may be lost by a single bad act.
3. Life is all about balance, and one of the most difficult balances is between freedom and responsibility, and balance between this world and the hereafter.
4. He lives a long life who lives in the hearts of people.
5. The real knowledge is that which is translated into action.
6. Between the hopes of tomorrow and the regrets of yesterday lies the opportunities of today.
7. Keep your fear to yourself and share your courage with others.
8. Let it not be that the people donate their funds to you and earn Paradise, and you abuse their accumulated funds and earn hell for yourself.
9. A missed opportunity to give is surely a lost opportunity to receive. [Shaykh Sulaiman Moola]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:57 AM