Friday, December 27, 2013
Pearls of Wisdom 344
2. One of the many reasons why the pious had "barakah" in their lives is they spent minimum time on necessities and zero time in sins.
3. Life has become hectic, we meet only at weddings or funerals. We should not spoil those rare meetings with nasty comments -- lest we lose that too.
4. Old age is a great boom for those who fear Allah, they have ample time to atone for their previous sins, otherwise a serious liability.
5. A smile is a passport that will take us any where we want to go, and a charity that will fill the hearts of humanity.
6. Avoid disappointment through minimizing expectations from others, including your children. [Shaykh Sulaiman Mulla]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:59 AM