Monday, October 21, 2013
Time to experience the effects of gratitude....
1.Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
2.Gratitude turns denial into acceptance.
3. Gratitude turns chaos into order.
4. Gratitude turns confusion into clarity.
5. Gratitude turns a meal into a feast.
6. Gratitude turns a house into a home.
7. Gratitude turns a strangers into a friend.
8. Gratitude turns problems into gifts -- we discover our capacity to see the solutions, and strength to solve our problems.
9. Gratitude turns failures into successes.
10. Gratitude turns unexpected to perfect timing.
11. Gratitude turns mistakes into important events -- lessons learned.
12. Gratitude turns an existence into real life -- full of obedience to our Creator.
13. Gratitude turns disconnected situations into important and beneficial lessons.
14. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates vision for tomorrow.
15. Gratitude makes things right -- turns negative energy into positive.
16. Gratitude is the easiest way to defeat our sworn enemy Iblis.
17. Gratitude protects us from going into despair -- which may lead to going into deep depression.
18. Gratitude is susceptible to all situations and circumstances -- whether small or large. We can start with who we are and what we have right now.
When we say "thank You O' our Lord" long enough -- we will mean it and believe it -- that is when we will see the above mentioned effects of gratitude.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 3:36 PM