Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
We need to say.....
1. No to wasting time in trivial pursuits, and love of revenge and futile arguments.
2. No to giving priority to money and accumulation of wealth over one's health, happiness, sleep and peace of mind.
3. No to seeking out other people's faults and backbiting about them, while forgetting one's own faults.
4. No to indulging in physical pleasure and giving in to every whim and desire.
5. No to wasting time with shallow people and spending hours in idle pursuits.
6. No to neglecting physical hygiene and cleanliness in the house, and being disorganized.
7. No to haram food, drinks, cigarettes and all foul things.
8. No to thinking of past calamities and dwelling on past mistakes.
9. No to wasting money on haram things, being extravagant with regard to permissible things, and falling short in acts of worship and giving charity.
10. No to forgetting Hereafter and neglecting to strive for it, and to being careless of what will happen in the Hereafter.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept visit site:Arizona,Marana, Health
Yeah i am hundred percent agree with you, we shouldn't seeking out other people's faults as we always doing faults. Yes money is not bigger i think so as we will be die one day should to consentreat about islam. cheap hajj packages 2013
Post a Comment