Monday, March 25, 2013
We need to say....
1. Yes to beautiful smile that sends a message of warmth and friendliness to others.
2. Yes to kind words that establish friendship as permitted in Islam and dispel rancor.
3. Yes to acceptable charity that brings happiness to the poor and feeds the hungry.
4. Yes to sitting with the Qur'an, reciting it, pondering in its meaning and acting upon them, and repenting and seeking forgiveness.
5. Yes to remembering Allah a great deal and praying for forgiveness, persisting in du'a and offering sincere repentance.
6. Yes to raising children in Islam, teaching them the Sunnah and guiding them to that which will benefit them in this world and the next.
7. Yes to modesty and hijab as enjoined by Allah, which is the identity of a Muslima and a means of self-protection.
8. Yes to the love and friendship of those who fear Allah, love Islam and resolve for high values.
9. Yes to honoring one's parents, upholding the ties of kinship, honoring one's neighbors and caring for orphans.
10. Yes to reading useful, informative and beneficial books, and listening to lectures which will give us the understanding of our deen and bring us closer to Allah Most High.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:10 AM