Thursday, September 30, 2010
Pearls of wisdom 277
2. Justice and fair play will bring more friends.
3. Benevolence and charity will enhance prestige and position.
4. Good words will overcome powerful enemies.
5. The best form of the devotion to the service of God is not to make a show of it.
6. To give up inordinate desires is the best kind of wealth and fortune.
7. He is the wisest and the most knowing who advises people not to lose hope and confidence in the Mercy of the Most Merciful
8. He is the wisest and the most knowing who advises people not to be too sure and overconfident of immunity from His wrath and punishment.
9. Best deed of a great man is to forgive and forget.
10. Anxiety does not avert Divine destiny but wastes recompense and requital. [Above quotes by Ali radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:06 AM