Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Pearls of wisdom 275
2. Knowledge and wisdom are properties of the faithful.
3. Have hope in God and none else.
4. Be afraid of nothing but sins.
5. If you do not know a thing do not feel ashamed to admit ignorance.
6. If you do not know a thing never hesitate or feel ashamed to learn it.
7. Acquire patience and endurance, because their relation with true faith is that of a head to body.
8. Greed is permanent slavery.
9. Bear sorrows and calamities patiently otherwise you will never be happy.
10. The best form of the devotion to the service of God is not to make a show of it. [Above quotes by Ali radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment