Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Pearls of wisdom 274
2. Charity and alms are the best treatment for ailments and calamities.
3. One has to face in afterlife the deeds that one has done in this world.
4. Our affairs are hinged to the destiny decreed by the Lord; even our best thought out programs may lead us to death and destruction.
5. Optional prayers cannot attain the pleasure of God for you when compulsory daily prayers are left unattended.
6. Blessed is the man who always kept the life after death in his view.
7. Blessed is the man who remembered the Day of Reckoning through all his deeds.
8. Blessed is the man who led a contented life and who was happy with the lot that God had destined for him.
9. The sin which makes you sad and repented is liked better by the Lord than the good deed which turns you vain and conceited.
10. There is no greater wealth than wisdom, no greater poverty than ignorance, no greater friend and helpmate than consultation. [Above quotes by Ali radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:11 PM