Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....99
2. If you want to live more freely, borrow less.
3. The safest way to disagree is quietly.
4. This day is yours; don't throw it away-----Time is the life of a Muslim
5. Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have-----so spend it wisely.
6. Reflection is the mirror of the believer in which he sees his works--------evil and good.
7. What do you take with you into the city of death? Not a suitcase, not a purse, not even the pictures in your wallet. Nothing goes with you except the sum of what your life has been.
8. Remember, when you kill time it has no resurrection.
9. If you use the Quran as your guide, you will never lose your sense of direction.
10. Thank God for what you have, trust God for what you need.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:01 AM