Friday, November 07, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....100
2. Prayer does one of two things---------it either frees us from the trouble we fear or gives us the strength and courage to meet the trouble when it comes.
3. If God abides in your home, His presence cannot be hidden.
4. Discontentment makes rich men poor, while contentment makes poor men rich.
5. You can't always have everything, but you can always make the best of what you have.
6. It is nice to be important; but it is more important to be nice.
7. Deal with the faults of others as gently as you deal with your own.
8. For every minute that you are angry with someone, you lose sixty seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
9. Blowing out another person's candle won't make our's any brighter.
10. When you throw mud at someone, remember that you are the one who is losing the ground.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:54 AM