Friday, January 18, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom 12
2. Islam is not just a religion, Islam is everything.
3. When you mention your companion's faults, remember your own faults.
4. Learn silence as you have learned speech. Speech will guide you, and silence will protect you.
5. Whoever desires Paradise proceeds towards goodness, whoever fears Hell refrains from the impulses of passions.
6. Many things in life will catch your eye, but few will catch your heart, pursue those.
7. If you are good, try to be better.
8. Only someone who is sincere recognizes what showing off is.
9. Knowledge is not merely the narrating of texts. Rather knowledge is fear of Allah.
10. The root of good character is humility and the root of base character is arrogance.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:22 AM