Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom 11
2. Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.
3. Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live they should long for you.
4. Whoever desires to purify his heart then let him prefer Allah to his desires.
5. What you love to have with you in the Hereafter you should advance today, and what you hate to have with you in the Hereafter you should abandon today.
6. If you want to talk to Allah, perform salah, if you want Allah to talk to you, read Qur'an.
7. Be hard on yourself, easy on others.
8. Action is the biggest measurement of knowledge.
9. Love your Lord by serving Him, for lovers are but servants of the Beloved.
10. Put down your pride, set down your arrogance and remember your grave.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:48 AM