Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Sunday, July 12, 2020
Beautiful advice from Imam Zaid Shakir
in your daily life.
2. Do not wait for a situation to occur that will call out these
virtues in you.
3. Rather, seek out opportunities where you can manifest
them along with all of the other prophetic virtues.
4. Do not live your life passively waiting to be used, roused
or stimulated into actions or events.
5. Like an active life wherein you become the one who is
initiating acts of goodness and kindness in all that you do.
6. Be an embodiment of the truth you represent.
7. Let your words and comportment convey the dignity of
the believer to all that you meet.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment