Monday, April 20, 2020
Pearls of Wisdom 435
and perpetually increasing in obedience. [Ibrahim bin Adham]
2. When death comes it does not return empty handed, so occupy every
moment in preparedness of it. [Shaqeeq al Balkhi]
3. Look at the heavens and realize Who its Creator is, and be wary that
He always knows your states. [Bayazeed al Bustami]
4. Try to cultivate six habits:
1. Take nothing from Allah's provision when you disobey Him.
2. Leave Allah's dominion when you intend to disobey Him.
3. Disobey Allah only where He cannot see you.
4. At the time of death ask for respite from the angel of death.
5. Do not allow the questioning angels into the grave with you.
6. Refuse to enter the Hellfire when you are ordered to -- If none
of these are possible then do not disobey Him.[Ibrahim bin Adham]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:57 AM