Saturday, October 26, 2019
Pearls of Wisdom 429
2. Being preoccupied with the past and dragging past woes into present -- these are the signs of an unstable and unsound mind.
3. Idleness is destructive, and most people who suffer from worries and anxieties are the same people who are idle and inactive.
4. Rumors and gossip are the only dividends for those that are bankrupt of meaningful and fruitful work.
5. Do what is right, and turn your back to every vulgar criticism.
6. Forbearance buries the faults, tolerance is superior, silence conquers the enemy, and forgiveness is honor for which you shall be rewarded.
7. When facing criticism or unjust rebuke, those who have sensitive feelings must pour a certain amount of coolness into their nerves by force.
8. Forbearance in the times of distress is the path to both success and happiness.
9. Higher goals are not achieved through dreaming or fantasizing; they can only be reached through dedication and commitment.
10. Hardships strengthen your heart, atones for your sins, and helps to suppress an inclination towards pride and haughtiness
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 2:49 PM