Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Monday, June 18, 2018
1. We shouldn't let someone become a priority in our life, when we are
just an opinion in their life. Relationships work best when they are
2. We should never explain ourself to anyone. Because the person
who likes us doesn't need it, and the person who doesn't like us
won't believe it.
3. When we keep saying we are busy, then we are never free. When
we keep saying we have no time, then we will never have time. When
we keep saying we will do it tomorrow, then our tomorrow will never
4. When we wake up in the morning, we have two simple choices --
Go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams,
choice is ours.
5. We make them cry who care for us. We cry for those who never
care for us. And we care for those who will never cry for us. This is
the truth of life, it's strange but true. Once we realize this, it's never
too late to change.
6. We shouldn't make promises when we are in joy. We shouldn't
reply when we are sad, and we shouldn't take any decisions when
we are angry. We need to think twice, and act once.
7. Time is like a river. We can't touch the same water twice, because
the flow that has passed will never pass again. We need to value our
time the most.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Eid Mubarak! Jazak Allah Khayr
Jual obat aborsi
Cara menggugurkan kandungan
Jual obat aborsi jember
Jual obat aborsi bekasi
Jual obat aborsi denpasar bali
Jual obat aborsi malang
Jual obat aborsi taiwan
Jual obat aborsi malaysia
Jual obat aborsi jakarta
Post a Comment