Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Pearls of Wisdom 403
stinginess and fear of poverty -- financial problems flee from him.
2. Darknesses come to us to make us realize and appreciate the blessings.
3. This world is remote and far from Allah Most High except for that which is just
4. Every single evil pleasure that leads to desire like it, is a weapon of Satan.
Every single good pleasure that leads to desire like it, is from Allah Most High.
5. Our entire life is one single breath, so we need to be avid and keen that it
be for us not against us.
6. Sign of a dying heart is that one feels no grief over the missed opportunities
to attain closeness to Allah Most High nor any regret for the sins one commits.
7. Be avid and watchful for that which remains -- the remaining time is beyond
any price, one can catch up with what one missed with the perpetual holding of
8. A single moment is worth the price of heavens and earth. The life lived without
purpose (i.e. striving to attain Paradise), is like the most precious jewel sold for
the lowest price.
9. The things that bring one closer to Allah Most High are fear of Allah, hope in
Allah, and love of Allah Most High.
10. Allah Most High has made the next world to reward His believing slaves -- a
reward which this world cannot contain, for ever and ever in quality and quantity.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment