Saturday, May 28, 2016
Pearls of Wisdom 394
2. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
3. It's not what we look at matters, it's what we see that matters.
4. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those we hold well.
5. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
6. Life is like a coin, we can spend it any way we wish, but we can only spend it once.
7. It is not the length of life, but the depth of life that matters.
8. The great use of life is to spend it for something that will out last it.
9. Life is not a sum of what we are but what we yearn to be.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:51 AM