Friday, May 13, 2016
Pearls of Wisdom 393
2. Forgiveness aught to be like a canceled note, torn into two, and burned up,
so that it never can be shown against one.
3. The glory of Islam is to conquer by forgiveness.
4. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does change the future.
5. Life is an adventure in forgiveness. We are never so strong as when we forgive.
6. He who cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,
for every man has the need to be forgiven.
7. As long as we don't forgive, who and whatever will occupy rent free space in our mind.
8. To err is human, to forgive is divine.
9. We need to forgive all who have offended us, not for them but for ourself.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 6:07 PM