Friday, March 25, 2016
Pearls of Wisdom 390
2. The time people spend in trying to impress others could be spend in doing the things by which others would be impressed.
3. Any person worth their salt will stick up for what they believe in, but it takes a slightly bigger person to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that they are in error.
4. Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.
5. Religion is an examination, a test, which distinguishes elevated spirits from base ones.
6. Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be.
7. You can tell more about a person by what they say about others than you can by what others say about them.
8. This world is a moment; fill it with obedience -- this life is only one opportunity.
9. To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly.
10. If you heed Satan and your self, you will fall to the lowest of the low. But if you heed Truth and the Quran, you will rise to the highest of the high and become the most excellent pattern of the universe.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:25 AM