2. Minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars and each moment is a day.
3. Until we value ourself; we won't value time, until we value time; we will not do anything with it.
4. Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
5. To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom, and he who increases his riches increases his cares, but a contented mind is a treasure hidden.
6. Patience is the companion of wisdom.
7. In seeking wisdom we are wise, in imagining that we have attained it, we are a fools.
8. Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise in time.
9. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility of our future.
10. The art of wisdom is the art of knowing what to overlook.