Friday, May 24, 2013
Perfect Practical Advice....
1. We should try to be like the bee, which lands on fragrant flowers and fresh branches.
2. Time is too precious, we can't waste it trying to seek out people's faults/defects and mistakes.
3. If Allah is on our side -- through our obedience to Him, then who do we have to fear?
4. If Allah is not on our side -- because of our disobedience to Him, what hope do we have?
5. The fire of envy consumes the body, and excessive jealousy is like a raging fire.
6. If we do not prepare today -- in this world, then we will not be able to do anything tomorrow -- in the next world.
7. We should try our best to withdraw peacefully from places where idle arguments are going on.
8. We should try our best to make our morals and attitude even more beautiful than a garden.
9. When we do acts of kindness that is when we will be the happiest of people.
10. We should leave people to their Creator, leave the envier to death and forget about any enemy.
11. We should always remember -- pleasure of haram actions is followed by regret, loss and punishment.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:42 PM