Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Peace of Mind.....
1. Peace of mind is that mental condition in which you have accepted the worst.
2. Forgiving those who hurt us is the key to personal peace.
3. When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves it is useless to seek elsewhere.
4. If we do not find peace in ourselves, we will never find it anywhere else.
5. If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having.
6. Nothing can bring us peace but ourselves.
7. In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety -- we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts.
8. Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of God no matter what the conflict.
9. There may be those on earth who dress better or eat better, but those who enjoy the peace of God sleep better.
10. A man's business is to do the will of God; then God Himself takes on the care of that man; therefore that man ought never to be afraid of anything.
No God no peace -- Know God know peace
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
mashAllah nice post
i have commented on your posts because these posts deserve to praise.
Funny Life Quotes
Post a Comment