Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
2. Thank God, for every one and every thing sent your way.
3. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
4. Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more.
5. Gratitude turns denial into acceptance.
6. Gratitude turns chaos into order.
7. Gratitude turns confusion into clarity.
8. Gratitude turns a meal into a feast.
9. Gratitude turns a house into a home.
10. Gratitude turns a stranger into a friend.
11. Gratitude turns problems into gifts.
12. Gratitude turns failures into successes.
13. Gratitude turns unexpected into perfect timings.
14. Gratitude turns mistakes into important events.
15. Gratitude turns an existence into a real life.
16. Gratitude turns disconnected situations into important beneficial lessons.
17. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
18. Gratitude makes things right.
19. Gratitude turns negative energy into positive energy.
20. There is no situation or circumstance so small or large that it is not susceptible to gratitude's power.
21. We can start with who we are and what we have today, apply gratitude, then let it work its magic.
22. Say thank you, until you mean it. If you say it long enough you will believe it. [Melody Beatie]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment