1. Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
2. Love does not dominate, it cultivates. Do all things with love.
3. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but hold hands.
4. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
5. If you judge people, you have no time to love.
6. What counts in making a happy relationships is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.
7. Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair.
8. We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.
9. The saddest part of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than it gathers wisdom.
10. Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.