1. "I can forgive but I cannot forget," is only one way of saying, "I will not forgive."
2. Forgiveness aught to be like a canceled note, torn into two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one.
3. The glory of Islam is to conquer by forgiveness.
4. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does change the future.
5. Life is an adventure in forgiveness. You are never so strong as when you forgive.
6. He who cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself, for every man has the need to be forgiven.
7. As long as you don't forgive, who and whatever will occupy rent free space in your mind.
8. To err is human, to forgive is divine.
9. Forgive all who have offended you, not for them but for yourself.
Post a Comment