2. Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.
3. Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live they should long for you.
4. Whoever desires to purify his heart then let him prefer Allah to his desires.
5. What we love to have with us in the Hereafter we should advance today, and what we hate to have with us in the Hereafter we should abandon today.
6. If we want to talk to Allah, we should perform salah, if we want Allah to talk to us, we should read Qur'an.
7. Be hard on yourself, easy on others.
8. Action is the biggest measurement of knowledge.
9. Love your Lord by serving Him, for lovers are but servants of the Beloved.
10. Put down your pride, set down your arrogance and remember your grave.