and micro compassion.
2. The difference is between making someone feel like a real human being, or
crushing their soul.
3. The human heart is too fragile; that is why the Prophet of Islam (peace and
blessings upon him) was so adamant to teach us the etiquette of emotion, the
core of character.
4. Don't whisper between two if you are joined by a third.
5. Smile, its a charity.
6. Turn your full torso when someone speaks to you.
7. Don't take someone's seat when they get up temporarily.
8. Regard anything personal someone tells you as a secret to hold close
even if you aren't told to do so.
9. Make peace between people. This is one of the best things we can do, but
the most challenging because of the big egos -- not willing to take any responsibility
for their own actions.
10. Don't hold on to anger for more than three days.
11. The big things aren't that break the hearts, the big things aren't that
destroy relationships, its the little things and the big egos.
12. Its time we take the responsibility for how we make others feel, its all
in the little things we do with wisdom, love, and patience, for the pleasure
of Almighty Allah and nothing else.