2. To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness.
3. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
4. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
5. The one thing that over comes hard luck is hard work.
6. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
7. The best prize life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
8. Sometimes it takes a disaster to wake us up and make us realize the blessings we have.
9. Too often it takes a direct confrontation with one's mortality to learn the value of the
limited time we have on earth.
10. Many of us believe that time is money. Time isn't money; time is everything. The way
we spend our time is what our life is all about.