Thursday, February 22, 2018
Pearls of Wisdom 410
that happens, but it has been revealed to the saints that secondary causes
are no more than a veil.
2. Each and every part of the world is a snare for the fool, and a means of
deliverance for the wise.
3. When patience and intellect go, your ego incites to evil.
4. The sensual ego is blind and deaf to God.
5. Things become clear through their opposites. God created suffering
and heartache so that joyful-heart might appear through its opposite.
6. No opposite can be known without its opposite. Having suffered a
blow, you will know a caress.
7. Everything is good and perfect in relation to God. For example; in a
king's realm there are prisons, gallows, robes of honor, estates, banquets,
etc. In relation to the king, everything is good.
8. Knowledge and wisdom exist to distinguish the right from the wrong,
if everything were the right way, the wisdom would be useless.
9. Commands are only proper if the act which is commanded is disliked
by him who is commanded to perform it. Like wise, it is not proper to prohibit
things which man dislikes. You cannot say; "Do not eat stones and thorns,"
and if you say it, it is not a prohibition. [Spiritual Teachings of Rumi]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:46 AM