Sunday, February 19, 2017
2. The reason many people don't climb the ladder of success is that they are waiting for
3. The human soul is not made for jealousy and revenge.
4. "Today is my only day" is one of the most important statements in the dictionary of
happiness, for those who desire to live life in its fullest splendor and brilliance.
5. If you desire to be accepted by all and loved by all, you desire the unattainable --
desire to be accepted by God.
6. This is the way of the noble: they face difficulties with firm resolution, and they
wrestle hardship to the ground.
7. Do not be preoccupied with matters that are insignificant. If you follow this advice,
you will find that most of your worries will have left you.
8. The heart should be filled with tenderness, virtue, benevolence, and a genuine love
for spreading goodness to all those that are connected to it.
9. If you seek happiness, then seek out knowledge and enlightenment, and you will
find anxiety, depression, and grief will leave you.
10. Live every day as if it were the last day of your life -- with this frame of mind and
outlook toward life, you have no reason to allow sadness or anger to steal the little time you have.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:54 PM
Sunday, February 12, 2017
And whoever accepts guidance only accepts guidance for the good of his own soul; but if anyone strays, then say, "I am only a warner. [27: 92]
Hadith of the Day:
Good news for those who are sincere! They are the lamps enlightening the path to truth. They uncover the darkness of all who cause mischief. [Bayhaqi]
Wise Quote of the Day:
Among mankind the best protector of his heart is the one who is most in possession of his tongue. [Dhun nun al Misri]
Guidance of the Day:
You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called "life." Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them. The meaning of life is different for every individual. Each person has his or her own purpose and distinct path, unique and separate from anyone else's. As you travel your life path, you will be presented with numerous lessons that you will need to learn in order to fulfill that purpose. The lessons you are presented with are specific for you; learning these lessons is the key to discovering and fulfilling the meaning and relevance of your own life.
You will be presented with lessons in every circumstance that surfaces in your life. When you experience pain, you learn a lesson. When you feel joy, you learn a different lesson. For every action or event, there is an accompanying lesson that must be learned. There really is no way to avoid the lessons you are presented with, nor is there any chance that you will be able to skirt around the learning process. [If Life is a Game, These are the Rules by Cherie Carter-Scott]
Food for Thought:
Scoff not at the natural defects of any which are not in their power to amend. It is cruel to beat a cripple with his own crutches! Mockery is the weapon of those who have no other. Ridicule is the first and last argument of fools. It is the language of the devil. Jests that give pains are no jests.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:21 PM
Saturday, February 04, 2017
We change our beliefs;
When we change our beliefs,
We change our expectations;
When we change our expectations,
We change our attitude;
When we change our attitude,
We change our behavior;
When we change our behavior,
We change our performance;
When we change our performance,
We change our life;
Life is like a book of three pages -- first page is 'birth', last page is 'death',
center page is 'empty', it is up to us how we fill our page.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:39 PM