Sunday, February 19, 2017
Pearls of Wisdom 402
2. The reason many people don't climb the ladder of success is that they are waiting for
3. The human soul is not made for jealousy and revenge.
4. "Today is my only day" is one of the most important statements in the dictionary of
happiness, for those who desire to live life in its fullest splendor and brilliance.
5. If you desire to be accepted by all and loved by all, you desire the unattainable --
desire to be accepted by God.
6. This is the way of the noble: they face difficulties with firm resolution, and they
wrestle hardship to the ground.
7. Do not be preoccupied with matters that are insignificant. If you follow this advice,
you will find that most of your worries will have left you.
8. The heart should be filled with tenderness, virtue, benevolence, and a genuine love
for spreading goodness to all those that are connected to it.
9. If you seek happiness, then seek out knowledge and enlightenment, and you will
find anxiety, depression, and grief will leave you.
10. Live every day as if it were the last day of your life -- with this frame of mind and
outlook toward life, you have no reason to allow sadness or anger to steal the little time you have.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:54 PM