Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Pearls of Wisdom 408
and without being anxious for the future.
2. Being preoccupied with the past and dragging past woes into present -- these are
the signs of an unstable and unsound mind.
3. Idleness is destructive, and most people who suffer from worries and anxieties
are the same people who are idle and inactive.
4. Rumors and gossip are the only dividends for those that are bankrupt of
meaningful and fruitful work.
5. Do what is right, and turn your back to every vulgar criticism.
6. Forbearance buries the faults, tolerance is superior, silence conquers the
enemy, and forgiveness is honor for which we shall be rewarded.
7. When facing criticism or unjust rebuke, those who have sensitive feelings
must pour a certain amount of coolness into their nerves by force.
8. Forbearance in the times of distress is the path to both success and happiness.
9. Higher goals are not achieved through dreaming or fantasizing; they can only
be reached through dedication and commitment.
10. Hardships strengthen our heart, atones for our sins, and helps to suppress
an inclination towards pride and haughtiness.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Man i am madly in love with your islamic quote website. I think this is the only website available on internet which covers the islamic quotes.
Post a Comment