Monday, July 24, 2017
Time -- the most precious thing
between us and death.
2. Most of us spend our lives as if we had another one in the bank -- the highest value of time is found in the stewardship of time.
3. The most important thing in our lives is what we are doing now -- wasted time means wasted lives.
4. Know the true value of time -- no idleness, no laziness, no procrastination, never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
5. Time is the most precious gift of God -- so precious that it's given to us moment by moment.
6. As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time -- spend it wisely.
7. Dollars cannot buy yesterday, lost time is never found -- time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
8. Time is the substance of life -- when anyone asks you to give your time, they are really asking for a chunk of your life.
9. Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of -- one man gets only a week's value out of a year while another man gets a full year's value out of a week.
10. Have a time and place for everything, and do everything in its time and place, and you will not only accomplish more, but have far more leisure than those who are always hurrying.
11. The one who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 7:39 PM