Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Monday, July 25, 2016
Pearls of Wisdom 396
begin to be free from it.
2. We may become wise enough to welcome difficult times because
we can trust that they are, in truth, opportunities for transformation.
3. Death sets a limit on our time in this life and urges us to do what
we need to do in the time we are given.
4. Death is a friendly but invisible companion, reminding us to live
our lives and not just exist.
5. Whatever prepares us for death enhances our lives. Awareness
of our mortality will facilitate important shifts in our priorities and values.
6. The best way to fight evil is to make energetic progress in the good.
7. Prayer and meditation are disciplines on our life journey toward our
8. Take the spiritual side of life seriously.
9. Practice forgiveness. It changes everything, and its rewards are
10. Sort out and pass along the things from your attic, garage, basement,
closets that you no longer use.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment