Friday, February 12, 2016
Pearls of Wisdom 388
2. God comforts us, not just to make us comfortable, but to make us comforters.
3. It is where one spends their money that shows where their heart lies.
4. It's not the place that makes the person, but the person that makes the place honorable.
5. Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.
6. Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.
7. The biggest mistake you can make is to assume to always be right.
8. Worry is like a rocking chair -- gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.
9. One who wants to leave foot prints in the sands of time must wear work boots.
10. Be like the farmer who faithfully plants in the spring who reaps a harvest in the autumn.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:22 PM