Saturday, January 30, 2016
Pearls of Wisdom 387
day without it.
2. Prayer does one of two things -- it either frees us from the trouble we fear or gives
us the strength and courage to meet the trouble when it comes.
3. If God abides in your home, His presence cannot be hidden.
4. Discontentment makes rich men poor, while contentment makes poor men rich.
5. You can't always have everything, but you can always make the best of what you have.
6. It is nice to be important; but it is more important to be nice.
7. Deal with the faults of others as gently as you deal with your own.
8. For every minute that you are angry with someone, you lose sixty seconds of
happiness that you can never get back.
9. Blowing out another person's candle won't make our's any brighter.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:18 AM