2. How strange is the one who believes in Paradise yet spends his days in the world leisurely.
3. How strange is the one who considers God to be the Ultimate Reality and yet relies on others exclusively.
4. How strange is the one who knows Satan to be his enemy and yet listens to him obediently.
5. O' Son of Adam! Allah has nourishingly created you for Him alone, yet you so desire to belong to others.
6. The lover of God loves his times of solitude.
7. A slip of the tongue is far more hazardous than a slip of the foot.
8. If you are bent on committing that sin, then seek out that place which will keep God out.
9. To deem that Allah is with one every moment is the greatest expression of faith.
10. The scandal monger harms three people -- himself, his listener, and his target. [Othman radi Allah anhu]