Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Words of Wisdom....
2. Allah's help always comes so long as one has patience and perseveres.
3. The love and dedication that parents have for their children is extra special.
4. We need to appreciate our parents while they are still with us.
5. Practicing Islam is not an obstacle to our material progress, in fact it aids our progress.
6. Never give up hope despite the odds.
7. If we work for Allah, Allah will work for us.
"Don't tell Allah how big your problems are...
tell your problems how big your Allah is"
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment